Saturday, February 5, 2011

Why I LOVE my Strap-On!

     There's just something that happens to me when I put on the pink strap-on... I feel automatically empowered, strong, beautiful, harsh, yet sensual. When sissy slut sarah puts her pretty lips on the tip of my cock, I can feel it in my pussy. The arousal is totally transferred and it makes me extremely turned on. I can't help but imagine how SSS would look with red lipstick on as she sucked my pink cock.
     I must say that I am a bit shocked at how much I enjoy taking control and making that little bitch do what I want. I know that I am very lucky to have SSS as my little pet. She is even luckier, though, to have me as her Mistress.
     I am looking forward to exploring the cross dressing a bit more, even though I know she might not like the idea. You know, the fact that she doesn't like to be dressed up makes me want to do it even more!!! I love seeing her hang her head in shame as she wears pink ruffled panties! 


-MISTRESS

2 comments:

  1. Mistress,

    I found your blog today...this snowy, cold day. I'm home just sitting in front of the computer getting aroused by the various pics, movies and blogs i can enjoy! based upon your blog and short video, i'm definetly becoming a fan of your blog! I love the idea of strapon sex. I have never experienced it, so its great to actually see a couple enjoying it! It would be extremely arousing to know when you might be at romantix again (i'm in the Denver area), so i can be in the booth next to yours listeing, or watching through a glory hole, while i too masturbate. I know you have no desire to meet, but it would be exciting to anonuously meet at romantix.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mistress,


    How big is that pink cock, girth not just length?

    ReplyDelete